Sunday morning is the time when the whole RRC congregation gathers to encourage and exhort each other, to praise God in song, and to be changed by the teaching of the Bible. Below is a summary of what to expect each Sunday.
- The music is a combination of contemporary songs and traditional hymns so that all ages and backgrounds can be familiar with the worship songs.
- Teaching is always directly from the Bible. Throughout most of the year we walk through a book of the Bible expositionally, with occasional times of focus on a particular subject.
- We have a nursery available for birth through kindergarten. All of our leaders have been through a thorough background check.
- Most Sunday’s we begin with music as we sing praise to our Lord Jesus Christ. We invite you to participate in singing together in the music portion of our service.
- At some point in the service, usually after the music, we dismiss our children (K-3rd) to Ridge Kids. Children will remain active in the Ridge Kids groups until our fellowship time is complete (usually 11:15).
- We do participate in communion. Most often this takes place the 3rd Sunday of the month but this does vary from time to time. We invite all who personally know Jesus as Lord and Savior to participate.
- We do not pass an offering plate but those who have made RRC their church home are invited to continue their worship through their giving by placing their offering in the box on the side table. If you are new to RRC, please do not feel obligated to give.
- Our pastors are always available to meet guests and pray with people after the service each Sunday. Most of the time they are mingling so just let them know and they would be happy to talk and pray with you.